Monday, August 18, 2008

Research Outline

Research Report Outline
Introduction
This will cover the following
- Why I have chosen to research Pet Photography
Background
This will include the following:
- My inspirations
. Paintings
. Photographers
. Direction in Pet Photography and potential of Photoshop, as opposed to staged and shot backdrops
Research Objective
This will be what I expect to achieve through my research
Methodology
The way I am going to conduct the research such as:
- Who my is my primary research target groups – consumers with pets, Portrait Photographers, professional groomers, Veterinarians Surgeries
- Qualitative research – Face to Face
- Quantitative research - Questionnaires
- Research Delivery methods – Emails, Written questionnaires
Sample Questionnaires
(samples of the questionnaires will be annexed to the report
Findings
Research outcomes, based on research findings. This should include a potential positioning statement that will trigger the consumers purchase decision.
Summary
This will include a summary of the research and any recommendations for business development.

No comments: