PETS
My research topic is portraiture, both people and pets. I would like to experiment using different backgrounds, dramatic lighting and textures. While family portraiture if my primary market, I would like to explore if 'pets' are a viable market in Canberra. I intend on developing a survey for pet owners. I would like to distribute this over the coming weeks via several pet shops PetLand, Bates Pets and Aussie Pooch Mobile and Capital Grooming pet grooming businesses in Canberra. I would also like to do some face-to-face research.
Research Objective
The main objective of the research is to determine the following:
- Who is the primary market for Pet Photography (eg. Empty Nesters,retired pet owners, couples without children. etc
- What is the market size for studio Pet photography.
- Are consumers interested in what Sage Photography is offering.
- How much are they prepared to pay.
- What is the most cost efficient and effective way to promote Pet Photography.


No comments:
Post a Comment