Saturday, October 11, 2008

Farmyard Animal Magnets




All has been very quiet on the blog front - I have been sick for the past 2 week with some viral thing (so much for doing heaps over the break). Anyway I have been working on my folio (part b) the farm animals. I wanted to do a series of postcards using the animals, however due to set-up and printing costs I have decided to take another path - Magnets! These images are my final selection.

I am currently researching where to source the magnet material from, again it is too costly to commission.

I have also been working on perfecting my B&W conversion to ensure the images don't look flat - and after purchasing a set of actions to assist with my portrait work, I have finally mastered B&W conversion (it's only taken 3 years). I think the B&W images look really good.

No comments: